Lucknow(PTI): Around fifty persons, mostly minors, fell ill after eating 'prasad' during a religious function at Jojapur village in Achalganj area in the district, police said on Thursday.

Food-Poisoning (Representational photo)

The ill, mostly aged between five to fifteen years, were admitted to Achalganj community centre last evening with suspected food poisoning, K K Amid, Superintendent of the centre said.

All of them, except a girl have been discharged, he said adding that a team of doctors have been rushed to the village.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top